Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to Whimsical Willows Couture

Welcome ! I am Tiffany. Owner/designer of Whimsical Willows Couture! My clothing is made for little girls! From simple and sweet to ruffles and girlishness ! I like to add a few fun things into the mix from time to time. From baby blankets, children toy Mei Tais, capes and hair clips! Whatever my heart desires to make , I will make :)

I was formally with Cookie Crumbs Couture, You may have heard of us or seen our adorable clothing lines on Etsy, facebook or even Fox 2 News Detroit! We all had different wants from a boutique so we have each opened our own!

I have been creating outfits more and more these days with a little touch of my own so that I can offer a little more then the average boutique. I will always have something new or something unexpected to keep you interested and keep me learning !

I use my little girl as my model, and  while I try to keep my photos as nice as I can I'm not a professional and that clearly shows ! Especially in a cold and snowy Michigan where I don't have the luxury of beaches and flowers :)

So thank you for joining me! I will be updating my blog as often as I feel the desire which should be fairly often ! I sell on facebook and Etsy !


Here are a few of the items I have up for sale! Thank you so much for joining me! This will not be only a business page but also a creative outlet and a way to share my creations with the world to help inspire others to learn something new !

~*Created by Mom, Inspired by Daughters*~





















No comments:

Post a Comment