Sunday, January 9, 2011

How do you like my new look?

I won an amazing logo by Boutique by Deisign in November and knew I had to use her again! She did an amazing job on my website/blog and I couldn't be happier !

Be sure to check her out here for all your graphic design needs!
http://boutiquebydesign.com/

I have been super busy here at Whimsical Willows Couture! MY facebook fan page has been doing amazing ! I'm trying to get more traffic to my Etsy page though as it has feedback and I can find more customers :)

I have added some adorable new items to my shop and have even started my ONE OF A KIND design auction which ends tonight! When I have the time to make a special piece I will be listing it for auction so that 1 lucky customer can have a truly original OOAK design!


Here are a few of the newest pieces at Whimsical Willows Couture!










Thanks for coming by!

*Created by mom, Inspired by daughters*

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment