Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring fever!

Wow it has been beautiful here in Michigan these last few days! Sadly the cold snow and cold weather will be back very soon!

I haven't been doing much around here but work! My little girl turned 3 years old on Valentines Day and with planning, celebrations and current orders I have been pretty busy so nothing new has been really coming out besides some adorable Mickey and Minnie Mouse theme items ! I hope to be back in the swing of things very soon but orders are going out quickly and I'm enjoying the steadiness of it all with trying to learn how to balance work and family time so that I still get a lot of time with the little ones! ages 3, 4, and 6, as you can imagine keeps me very busy!

I hope you all enjoyed your Valentines Day ! Hope to have some new items for you very soon! Along with making all new items to stock the boutique with in the next few weeks!

Thanks for all your continued support :) I have the best fans! and I appreciate everyone of you!

Happy Saturday!

Tiffany

*Created by Mom, Inspired by Daughters*

No comments:

Post a Comment