Sunday, August 28, 2011

Big Changes!!!

There have been some big changes at Whimsical Willows Couture! I have loved Etsy, the ease of use and the great set up but it was time for a change! The fees added up quickly and were a lot!
So I now have a website to make purchases from!
www.WhimsicalWillowsCouture.com
Check it out !!

I am really excited about it and I hope you are all too! And now that I'm making the "switch" (Etsy will have a few items but not everything any longer so I can still find new customers!)
With that said, enjoy 10% off all orders on my website using the code "WWCBLOG" at check out! ;)

That said I will be on vacation all week while I catch up on all those orders you all placed these past two days! We have Labor Day, The first week of school, and my sons 7th birthday (and party) all that week so I will be spending a lot of time with family too!

Thanks everyone!! Enjoy the new code, and website!

*Created by Mom, Inspired by Daughters*

~XoXo ~ Tiffany Jewel

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! Congrats friend! Your website is GORGEOUS! Best of luck in this new endeavor <3

    ReplyDelete