Friday, March 11, 2011

Natalie and Whimsical Willows Couture in our FIRST magazine!

I have been wanting to announce this since I found out but really what good would it have been without the link to our first magazine!

check them out here!
http://www.bebesnbeaus.com/Spring2011.swf

A little info:
A magazine published in California and soon to be distributed nationwide. We feature upscale and unique child fashion, amazing boutiques, exceptional photographers, and our nations most beautiful child models.

Not only is it a magazine, I knew would be online, I had no idea it would be also available in PRINT! Which makes this much more exciting for me!

Long ...LONG ago, before I had my children I tried so hard to get into the modeling world. I landed some paid online modeling jobs but when trying to get into Print work it just never happened for me, so many chances and close calls but it never panned out! Who would have thought years later I would be but for an entirely different reason! My beautiful little princess in a full spread! What an amazing opportunity ! I'm really excited about this, as I have said many times already but mostly thankful that they had even asked me for this opportunity and I am entirely grateful !

Also be on the look-out my new Spring/Summer collection will be releasing by the end of the month! I have so many sweet pieces I cannot wait to share with all of you!
Spring cannot get here fast enough!

Much Love




*Created by mom, Inspired by daughters*

No comments:

Post a Comment