Sunday, March 6, 2011

New fabrics, new collection and more new FUN!

I have been work hard over here completing orders and working on creating a new spring/summer line to release at the end of the month/beginning of April! I'm really excited to be working with photographer Dawn Rockett from http://www.dawnrockett.com/
She has been doing an amazing job and I'm really excited to see what this spring and summer bring for all of us!

I was up all night last night, dreaming and thinking of 2 new outfit ideas. My mind would not shut off and I'm paying for it today! (On top of having sinusitis)!

I also created this adorable Easter outfit for a customer , She was such a joy to work with and the design I have to say I'm so excited to make more of these in the future!!

And as a goodbye here is the new Easter outfit, and a little sneak peak at the photographs from Dawn of her beautiful daughter in Whimsical Willows Couture designs!

Much love!
Tiffany Jewel




No comments:

Post a Comment